Here are some statistics for you to review for the Lake Tahoe Nevada real estate market year end review:
Lake Tahoe Nevada Single Family Homes
- At the end of 2015, we saw a total number of 97 single family home sales for the year. This is a sharp decline in the number of homes sold compared to 2014 when the total number of single family homes sold was 127.
- We did see a rise in the median price from $650,000 in 2014, up to $745,000 in 2015 for single family homes. It’s possible that it went up because there were some higher end homes that sold in 2015, therefore pulling up the median price.
- However the average sold price actually went down from $1,281,625 in 2014 to $1,067,940 in 2015.
Lake Tahoe Nevada Condos
- There were a total of 70 condos sold in 2015 in the Nevada market. Just like the single family homes, we saw a decline in the total number of sales compared to the 83 condos sold in 2014.
- The median sales price for condos remained relatively similar – it was $335,000 in 2014 and $326,250 in 2015. The average sales price of condos also remained comparatively flat at $405,831 in 2015 and $416,947 in 2014.
- The graph below shows both single family homes and condos that were listed on the market last year for 2015 in green and the small percentage of the homes and condos in blue that actually sold.
Interested in data on a specific Lake Tahoe, Nevada neighborhood? Don’t hesitate to ask! It is amazing the variance in sales depending on the unique neighborhoods around the Nevada side of the lake. We are happy to provide data specific to your own home needs. The data provided above is for all areas of Lake Tahoe Nevada real estate excluding Incline Village. If you have Incline Village inquiries, we are happy to connect you with a specialist in that area.