Once you’re the homeowner of your new Tahoe home, one of the things that we recommend is to claim your home on Zillow.com. We’ve laid out 8 easy steps to help you go about claiming your home on Zillow.com. Complete the steps of claiming your home, then you are able to add information about your home, such as improvements, and this will give you a more accurate picture of your Zillow value. Read our precautions below about zillow values, but overall it is a fun tool to utilize to keep an eye on the real estate trends in relationship to your own home value.
To claim your home, follow these simple steps:
- Go to http://www.zillow.com/
- Click join in the top right corner.
- Once you’ve joined, search for your property by typing the address in the search box
- Click on your property
- Below the main picture, click on more
- Click Claim Your Home
- Input your information and then they will send you a confirmation email
- Congratulations! You’ve now claimed your home and Zillow will send you reports on your Zestimate value, but take it with a grain of salt as it is not tract home communities up here so it may be using homes that are inferior or superior to yours, so it’s not always accurate for the South Lake Tahoe area as we are not in a metropolitan area. You can always check with us for a free 2nd opinion if you are curious!
Now that you’ve claimed your home, if you were our client, we’d love your feedback! While still on the Zillow website please head over to the Find A Pro section, search for whoever of our team you’d like to review, and write a review. It’s as simple as that and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Or follow the links directly to our Zillow profiles: